Welcome!

friday-follow


Hello there fellow Friday Follow blog hoppers!
Glad you stopped in!
I'm Evonne, aka Jules
Welcome to Jules Out Loud


Contrary to what it looks like, I am not a newbie blogger. I have another blog that is more family centered. I've been blogging over there for close to a year now. In the past few months I've realized that I needed another space. One just for me. Since I have family who read that blog, some more than I realized, there are topics that I don't feel comfortable "talking" about over there. I don't cuss like a sailor or anything, but I do try to watch my language over there.

Jules Out Loud is my personal space where I can say whatever the hell I want. I sometimes talk about my kids on here, but I also try to use this space to focus more on who I am outside of that mom role. I also talk about my marriage. I have a great marriage, but sometimes there are things that bother me. Sometimes I just bitch discuss things that intrigue me.

So grab a drink and have a look around. I personally needlike coffee in the mornings, Pepsi in the afternoon, and if it's been a tough day, some Captain and Coke in the evening. But you can grab whatever works for you!

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm going to be crazy busy this weekend, but I will visit your blogs and respond to any comments (assuming you're not a no-reply... that shit drives me bat shit crazy!).

Have a safe and happy holiday!



6 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
Stopping by from Friday-Follow to say hello.
Thanks for playing.
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/i-tend-to-go-for-ordinary-people-friday-following/

Debbie said...

great idea!! I think I shall enjoy your blog!!:) I am your newest friday follower!

cathyjoy said...

can't wait to hear what you need to say out loud! talk to you later!

Las Vegas Mama said...

Its great to have a place to really express yourself!

Elizabeth Downie said...

Great blog! Thanks for stopping by mine. :) I'm glad you liked my list. haha!!

Andrea said...

I agree, I think I'll like it here, too! Came by from FF and I'm your latest follower! :) Come say hey and enjoy your weekend!