To tell the truth or not

Monday Minute


Hosted this week by...

BWS tips button



What's your real name?
Evonne


Have you ever fabricated a story or anything on your blog? Nope! Any stories on my blogs are the truth and nothing but the truth? Can you handle the truth?!

I find no reason to lie to try and bring in readers or try to be one of the cool kids. And besides, I was never very good at lying!


When in the car do you listen to the radio/CDs/iPod/etc? I will channel surf through the same pre-programmed stations over and over until I find something good to listen to. And it never fails, something good always comes on right as I'm pulling in to where I need to be!

If it's charged and I remember to grab it, I love listening to my iPod. As for CDs, I only have 1 that I listen to in the car and that's Def Leppard. The only reason it's not on my iPod is that I got the CD after I got my new computer, which doesn't have a CD drive.


Describe the 'sexiest' item of clothing that you own. I guess that depends on your definition of sexy! I have a 2 black dresses, 1 short and 1 long that fit in that category, especially when you pair them with my strappy, break an ankle heels do me shoes. The majority of my summer pajamas would fall in that category, too.


Would you be willing to breastfeed your friend's three year old child? I wouldn't breastfeed anyone's child, but especially a 3 year old. Isn't that a little too old to breastfeed anyway?



5 comments:

Ian said...

You wouldn't breastfeed me - whoops I mean my child?

Kmama said...

I channel surf on the radio too. My CD of choice right now is Nickelback.

Shell said...

Give that child a juicebox! :)

Anonymous said...

good answers ;)

Babes Mami said...

There is no point in lying and who would breastfeed a three year old?