Sparkling and Nominations

Well I'll be damned! I'm all a-glow!

I am one of the 5 nominees for the Mommyologist's Mom Sexy Prom!!! I never get nominated for this kind of shit! Probably because I never cared about it before. But I do now. I love this whole Mom sexy thing. And dammit, I am Mom sexy. Even if I'm the only one who thinks it (husband excluded), I will shout it from the rooftops!

If you missed me getting all dolled up, you can check out this post. Go ahead, I'll wait. Just don't oogle too much.


So what does it mean now that I'm a nominee? It means I have to beg and plead and kiss some major ass to get you to vote for me.


Prom Queen


Do you take bribes?

Do I need to stand on my head and perform circus tricks?

I'll do whatever it takes for you to vote for me.


Maybe... a girl has to have standards, you know!


Voting starts today and goes until Friday, July 2. You can vote once a day.


Please and thank you!


3 comments:

The Princess of Sarcasm said...

I am digging the new blog! I like your wallpaper. It's so you!!!

Unknown said...

No matter what happens, I think we're ALL prom queens!!!
:-)

xoxo

The Mayor! said...

YAY!!! Congrats lady! So excited for you! BTW, me & my girls LOVE your site...we are huge Avril fans, the pink & black are totally her LOL, as are the skulls...& totally ME too! My colour choice for Crazy Town as well, & yes I'm a Mom who runs around in sneakers with skulls all over them! :-D