Arm flailing craptastic kind of day - TYVM

I was at a loss for something to blog about. I do have a topic in mind, but I'm not ready to publish that yet.

So I'm linking up with Kmama. I have some people to thank!





~To the 2 stupid drivers who pissed me off that past 2 mornings, I thank you. I'm also glad I could return the favor!

I hate, hate, hate when people tailgate me!!! Yesterday I was behind a car that needed to turn. I switched lanes to go around them and then switched back after I passed them. The bitch behind me thought she could fly around me before I switched back to my original lane. It didn't work.

Insert arm flailing

wacky waving arm flailing inflatable tube men

proceeded by many flip offs

possibly by both parties involved


Then she got her car so close to mine I'm surprised she didn't end up in the backseat. So what do I do? Slow down and do just below the speed limit. She tried to pass me. I speed up just enough so she can't. Ya, don't mess with me!

This morning a woman flies up behind me in the tunnels we drive through on our way home. You can't pass people in these tunnels and she was pissed. She started off riding my ass and then she had the nerve to start honking her horn at me. Again, time to drive just below the speed limit. If you're in that much of a hurry, maybe you need to start setting your alarm just a tad earlier!


~To my son, thank you for the craptastistic morning yesterday. It was a shitty morning, and I mean that in the most literal way. I bought him special wipes so he can finally wipe his own ass instead of screaming at someone to come help him. I'm downstairs doing what I need to do when I hear

"Mom! I went potty and used my wipes. But I need some help!" - never good

I go upstairs to find him covered in shit. Apparently I forgot the lesson where he can use more than 1 wipe if necessary. Straight to the tub he went! At least it was contained to only his body. I wasn't in the mood to clean the bathroom yesterday!


Every morning this week deserves a big thank you. So far so good today. I hope tomorrow starts off just as well, too.


5 comments:

Kmama said...

I'm so with you on the driving!

And sorry, but I'm LMAO at the special wipes and crap all over. I thought for sure you were going to say that he plugged the toilet, so the crap everywhere was a humorous surprise (for me!).

Thanks for linking up!

Christy said...

Road rage is great when it involves getting even.

Brandi said...

LOL! I thought the toilet was going to be clogged too. Those wipes are fantastic... I got my middle child some of those 'cause once you're 5, I don't wipe your butt anymore. I have to draw the line somewhere.

Christy said...

oh my gosh, sounds like a drive with you is never boring!!! amazing!

the wipes/poop makes me laugh :-)

anymommy said...

Some days are just hard. Glad you survived it all!