Purple kilts

I've been running around crazy doing the mom thing. Quite frankly it's getting on my nerves. Seriously, is there a time of day where these little people don't want to eat?!?

This is not my "mom blog" and I have a bad case of blog block at the moment. I figure one way to solve that is to join in on the Monday Minute.

Heather from In the Land of Crazy and Melissa from Day 2 Day Living have bribed Ian into taking over the Monday Minute. Conspiracy theories and drama are always fun to join in on, right?

Ok, truthfully, Ian is taking a break and Heather and Melissa graciously took over this little carnival thingy. Now onto the questions...


Monday Minute



What is your favorite 80s flick?

Breakfast Club.

The Breakfast Club
I love cheesy 80s movies, but this has to be my favorite!



One genre of music needs to be banned. Which genre?

The teeny bopper crap that's on Radio Disney.

Hannah Montana, oh excuse me, Miley Cyrus is what I think she prefers now, is really getting on my nerves. And that Umbrella, ella, ella song... shoot me now!

Whenever I'm asked to turn on Radio Disney, I think a piece of me dies every time!



What is your all time favorite candy?

Reese Cups.

No wait! Snickers.

Ooh, even better... Jelly Belly's!

Aw, shit. I'll just take candy any way I can!



How "flawed" is your driving record?

Flawed?!? You think I'm flawed?!? How dare you! Don't you know that I'm perfect! And I don't take kindly to insults, thank you very much.

Seriously, perfect driving record here!


This questions better not jinx anything for me!



What was your high school mascot?

A highlander.

I think I went to one football game in high school. Not only did our team suck (and still does!), but I had better things to do. But I will say, watching a teenage guy run around like a fool in a purple kilt was one of the funniest things I have ever seen!

Purple kiltReplace this guy with a dorky 15 year old
and add a purple jacket
and that was our mascot!



What color socks are you wearing?

The invisible ones. They seem to go best with my flip flops. The only problem is, I keep loosing to mate for every pair!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree get rid of Hannah ooops Miley. I can not stand her.

♥FreakyehS♥ said...

Hehehe that umbrella ela ela song is hubby fun gay songs before. He listens to it just to make fun of the song.Im your newest follower from Monday Minute.

Andrea said...

Too funny. My mommies' group is going to see The Breakfast Club this week! I can't wait! :) LOVE it!

Unknown said...

I want to clear one thing up real quick...Heather and I did not bribe Ian into giving us Monday Minute, we beat that shit out of him.
Your sense of humor is fantastic. I really enjoyed reading your blog.
Get rid of Miley, get rid of Beiber and for Gods sake get rid of that Umbrella song!

Marlene said...

Oh, Miley.....DEFINITELY!!!!!

YAY for perfect driving records!!! (Or at least never getting caught).

Brandy@YDK said...

your answers are great.

Kmama said...

LOL at invisible socks. ;-)

Babes Mami said...

We have the same fav movie and candy!!

Tracie said...

Love The Breakfast Club! The purple kilt...not so much. It IS funny though.