I need an exorcism

Little Engine that could

That about sums it up!!



I don't know what my deal is. I've been through this once already. Why the hell am I freaking out this time around?


And I mean freak out as in this...


Exorcism



Wednesday is the first day of school. Is that today or tomorrow? When are you reading this and what day is it? I can't even think straight anymore!


I am sooo ready to send my daughter back. She needs to be back with her friends, have the structure of school, blah, blah, blah. My son, not so much.

He is not old enough to be in Kindergarten. This is true because I declare it to be so. And don't tell me I'm wrong, because that never happens.

Is it because he's my baby and there are no more little ones in the house? Am I afraid to be alone for 8 hours? What the hell is my problem? I am going to be a fucking mess in the morning! Or I am a mess. What the hell day is it?!?

And not only am I freaking out about that, but there's also a shit ton of stuff to do. Prepared? Ya, apparently that's not me right now. I bought everything the kids need, but do you think I labeled anything? Nope. Do you think I could even remember what their stinkin room numbers are? Nope!

And just when I think it couldn't get any worse? Their lunch money up and walks away! I come to find out that the husband ran to the store. Now he gave me $30 to get some greasy, oh so tasty, but oh so bad for you dinner that he knew would cost around $20. Why the hell would there be two 10s in change?! Dumbass!

I could have ran to the bank, but then I would get a 20. Um, one bill for 2 kids ain't gonna cut it!

I remedied the situation by going in his wallet. Is it wrong that I sing "Take the money and Run" whenever I do that?


Shit! Now I have to look up their room numbers again so I can write them on the envelope!

Send alcohol help!



4 comments:

Shell said...

Hope the first day goes smoothly for you! I'm still in denial that school starts this week.

Kmama said...

I hope everything goes smoother than you think it will. Sometimes I think school is way more stressful for the parents than it is for the kids.

Brandy@YDK said...

you can do it!

Mommyfriend Lori said...

Post, post, post! How did it go? School starts for us tomorrow, good times...