1. Who was your high school Sweet Heart?
Time to get sappy for a minute. My high school sweet heart is my husband. We started dating in the 10th grade and have been together since.
2. What is your favorite vegetable to eat?
I love veggies! It is really hard to pick a favorite, but I think I have to go with cucumbers. I actually got a rash once as a kid because I ate too many!
3. Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween, if yes, what do you have in mind?
I love Halloween! Not only is there free candy, but I can pretend to be someone else for a night. And by free candy, I mean my kids can't eat everything that they get because there's so much. Some one has to help them, right?
As for dressing up, I have done it as far back as I can remember. This smarty pants is definitely dressing up this year.
4. Are you a reality show junkie? If so, what is your guilty pleasure?
I don't watch as much tv as I used to, or as many reality shows for that matter. Does football count? What about hockey? They're real!
Fine, then! If you have a different perspective than I do, I guess I have to go with Deadliest Catch.
5. What year did you graduate high school?
Party hard, rock 'n' roll
Love is great, but sex is heaven
We're the class of '97
Nice little rhyme my class came up with, right?