Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my newest endeavor! I'm always busy doing something so it seemed only fitting to throw another blog in the mix!

I started blogging over at All You Need is Love. The original purpose of that blog was to keep friends and family who don't live nearby updated on my family. That's mainly what I do, but like most new bloggers, I quickly discovered there's much more to blogging than telling about what you did over the weekend.

As time went on, I discovered that there's a lot more I want to say. I wouldn't post it over at my other blog for various reasons. There were times when I was trying to writ a post, but I had to watch how much information went into it. There were some things that some people weren't supposed to know about. And these people read my blog way more than I first realized.

There were also times where I wanted to phrase things a certain way, but held back. I don't swear a lot, but sometimes a good F-bomb really expresses how you truly feel!

The title "Living Out Loud" is a result of the issues from my other blog. And Jules, well, that's me. I am a huge Beatles fan, although I'm sure you would never guess that if you've seen my other blog name like All You Need is Love! Hey Jude is one of my favorite songs. It was written for John Lennon's son, Julian, when his parents were going through a divorce. Julian was often called Jules, but that didn't sound right in the song according to Paul McCartney. Hence, Jude.

But I prefer Jules. Quite often it is or is in my screen name for various places on the web. For example, I'm _MamaJules_ on Twitter.

I'm hoping that this blog is a good on "paper" as it looks in my head!

Thanks for stopping by!


Oh, and for now, please excuse the mess - crappy design, lack of buttons, etc. I'm working on it. I'm sure I could have it done by now if I wasn't so damn picky!


Until next time...



No comments: