Work of the devil

I was sitting at a red light on my way to pick the husband up from work. I swear, I was stopped. I'm lucky I can figure out the camera on my phone standing still, let alone driving!

I happened to look down and see this....



the devil's number

I've seen one too many movies to know that 6 is not a happy number. Five of those suckers certainly can't be a good thing. Seeing all of those, I was tempted to get out and walk the rest of the way.

Well, that is if the husband worked a little closer to home. Ok, a lot!



Wordful Wednesday~ parenting by dummies


6 comments:

Oka said...

Thank goodness I don't look at my odometer much. LOL

Welcome To Mommyland said...

I once flew on Friday the 13th and when I checked in was seated in row 13!!!

It was the best holiday ever.

Kmama said...

That is crazy!! It would have spooked me.

Babes Mami said...

Keep driving and it will change! Lol, I used to get customers who would get purchases amounting to 6.66 and grab something else to buy!

Shell said...

Would have freaked me out!

Unknown said...

OMG...I think I would have completely freaked out and had a melt down right then.