A revelation of sorts

scissorsI had a moment.

One of those moments that make you say "Holy shit! What the hell happened?"

It may not have been Earth shattering, but it was a moment.






For quite some time I've been walking around like this...


revelation


Ok, maybe not exactly like that. Plain and simple, it is a pain in my ass to straighten my hair. Throw in some humid days or some rainy days and it just doesn't work. So I resort to the infamous ponytail.

I rarely get my hair cut. I do believe it was last August I got a trim. Last August as in 2009 and trim as in 4+ inches. When I do it, I gotta go all out or it's just not right.


Earlier this week I was inspired. Maybe it had something to do with this post. I needed a change. And change is what I got!


revelation


Honestly, I didn't realize how much curl my hair has. And the blond, what the hell? Who knew?! I guess all that swimming did my hair some good. At least when it comes to color. I think I'm sticking with the lighter hair. Finding out if blonds really do have more fun could just be the change I need.

Hopefully I don't wait until next August to have this revelation again!


7 comments:

Kmama said...

Love it. It looks great!!! Does it feel good?

Brandy@YDK said...

looks awesome! I love cutting my hair off.

Jennifer Juniper said...

I like it!!

heidi @ wonder woman wannabe said...

Wow! Look at what bounce and body your hair has at that length! I'm in need of a shape-up/trim for sure! ;)

Unknown said...

I sooo need a change. I'm always sported a ponytail, well half the time I don't even pull it all the way through & it's a bun. Your hair looks so cute. And I liked your post-it about WM.

Sandra said...

Blonds really do have more fun (I was blond for a brief moment in time and LOVED it! and you will too!) You look fabulously, I need to follow your lead Gorgeous!

Liz said...

Wow, what a difference! You look like a new person! It looks so great!