Shout Outs

TGIF! It was one hell of a week and I am so glad it's Friday.It was such a crazy week that I feel I need to give a few shout outs.

What better way to do that than to link up with Boobies, Babies, & A Blog and her co-host I'm Just Sayin'.


BWS tips button




Dear water company,

Fawk You! I get that pipes burst and you need to fix them, but that doesn't mean I have to like the fact that you had to turn the water off to my neighborhood. Thank goodness it was only for a short time and after the kids went to bed. I only had to deal with minor inconveniences, like these.


Dear son,

We always might butt heads at times, but I still don't feel right saying those words to you. So I'm sending a Fawk You to your shoes. Your beat to hell black Steeler Crocs to be specific. The lovely scuff marks they left on the wall above the couch were a joy to look at!


Dear Go-Gurts,

Fawk You! I think you need to start putting warning labels on those bitches! Something like "Warning! This package may explode!"

Better yet, why don't you send me some warning stickers to place on my son's head. Something like "Warning! This child may cause Go-Gurts to explode!". All over his hands!

And arms


And face


And his shirt


And his seat belt


And his booster seat


And the rest of the backseat of the car


Had I known he didn't eat said Go-Gurt during lunch at school, I would have confiscated his lunchbox before he got in the car. That little incident brings on another Fawk You. And it's a biggie!


Dear water company (again),

Fuck You! You having to fix yet another water main break not even a week after the first gives me the right to go straight for the big F word. None of this Fawk stuff for you this time!

I didn't realize you were working right down the street from my house when I jumped in the shower. Let me tell you, shaving in a cold shower with shit for water pressure is not my idea of fun! The only reason I put up with the cold water is because I only had one leg done. I really wasn't up for looking like a freak with only 1 hairy leg!

Apparently the break was pretty bad for you to shut our water off for 10 hours. Yes, 10!!! I appreciate you giving me an out for doing laundry, but my son really needed his sheets washed. And my daughter needed socks. When she wears her shoes without socks, good god do her feet stick!!! Not only that, but I needed to wash yogurt out of the above mentioned clothing! Yogurt stains. My boy was wearing his Steelers jersey during the whole Go-Gurt incident. Water Company - do NOT mess with my Steelers stuff! Got it?!?


Yours truly,


6 comments:

Christy said...

Thanks for joining our linky! I once had my oldest in the tub, her hair nice and bubbly, and the city shut the water off to "do maintenance". No announcement was made, they just came along and shut it off to do some work. Let's just say I had an unhappy kid.

Hope you have a better week.

Brandy@YDK said...

lol. sorry to hear about no water for 10 hrs - what a pain!

Kmama said...

I can't believe you had no water for ten hours!! I would have been irate!

Anonymous said...

ha!! yeah you go-gurts morons!!! the warning should read... 'not for use in cars!!!' lmao!!
good one!!!

fellow fawk you friday blogger!!!
awesome blog!
aimee

Anonymous said...

LMAO! OMG--I loathe go-gurts...Words can't even express!!!

Thanks so much for linking up!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Yikes! What a week you've had!!! The Bella loves go-gurt and it's the only kind she'll eat. Something about the darn tube is just toooo appealing, lol! It can make one heck of a mess though.

I hope the weekend is relaxing for you!