I have my days



Just a brief reminder that everyone linking is pouring their hearts out and we should all be respectful in our comments. ;)




I'm tired of getting up early. I'm tired of rushing around like a maniac. Most of all I am tired of being late.

Days like today I just want to say fuck you!


I do not like having to drive you to work everyday, but I know if I don't, we will be up shit creek with out a paddle, financially speaking. I do not like having to sit in ungodly, unexplainable traffic. I do not like getting stuck behind every jackass that feels the need to make an impossible left turn. Most of all, I do not like walking our children into their school late.

Some piss poor decisions were made that led us to where we are today. We have worked through a lot and for the most part, our lives are much better off now than they were a few years ago. But getting everything back on the right track is not an easy thing to do. There is no quick fix and we must all suffer the repercussions of your decisions.

Some may think it would have been easier for me to walk away and avoid this all together, but I am not one to walk away when things get messy. I hold my vows to a high degree. For better or worse, we are in this together.

But that doesn't mean I don't have days where I want to say fuck you.



7 comments:

Anti-Supermom said...

Jules, it stinks that you need a disclaimer for PYHO - it's your blog, let it flow! Hope today is a little better, sucky days suck.

Brilliant, aren't I ;)

Kmama said...

I can't imagine doing what you're doing...but I guess we all do what we have to do, right?? And like you said, it doesn't mean you have to like it.

How much longer until he can drive again?

Babes Mami said...

Everyone has days. Good for you for getting it out!

Shell said...

Yup, we all have our days. There are days when I don't like my husband. I love him, but not like him.

Thankfully, those days pass. Yours will, too!

Mrs. M said...

I think an F-you now and then it totally appropriate. And therapeutic. Thanks for stopping by. :)

Mrs. M said...

F*!$!!! I meant to say "is" not "it"! :)

Sandra said...

Good post, and I give you so much credit for admitting this. This is far more real than reading about perfection and how hard times just don't exist. I applaud you and enjoyed reading.