I love Christmas as much as the next person. I also love Christmas music. As long as it isn't played until after turkey day! Yesterday, KLZ from Taming Insanity posted a list of her top 10 Christmas songs. She listed some of my favorites, but it inspired me to make a list of my own.
With a twist of course. Enjoy!
1. The Grinch- because no one can be holly and jolly 24/7
2. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas- Um... who wouldn't want that?
3. Dominick the Donkey - Hee Haw
4. 12 pains of Christmas - I may have quoted this song when putting lights outside last week
5. Walkin' Round in Women's Underwear
6. Christmas at Ground Zero - you can't have Christmas without some Weird Al!
7. Nuttin for Christmas - what my kids might get if they don't shape up!
8. The Chanukah Song - I can't forget my Jewish friends out there
And finally, Trans-Siberian Orchestra aside, my all time favorite Christmas song. Make sure your kids aren't within earshot, k?
9. Ho Ho Fucking Ho
What's your favorite Christmas song, funny or otherwise?