Why does this keep happening?

What the hell?! It happened again. I'm so tired of going through this


EVERY

SINGLE

YEAR


Yet again I get to "celebrate" being yet another year older. I'm now twenty-twelve. Yes, that's a number! How do I commemorate this not so joyous event? By covering the gray that's creeping into my hair (damn genetics) and listening to the nails on a chalkboard sweet sound of my knees creaking.

Fuck Yay me!


I'm so overcome with joy over this day that I don't know what to do. I think the only way to ease my mind is to sit my ass on the couch and eat all the junk that I can find in the house. There is no other way, right?


bellebeanchicagodog




10 comments:

Oka said...

twenty twelve seems to be the popular age for today's birthdays.

Happy Birthday!

Liz Mays said...

Getting your hair done is a great thing to do on your birthday! Happy Birthday!!!!

Brandy@YDK said...

happy 20-12th birthday

Shell said...

20-12 is a good age. :)

Happy birthday!

Lisa said...

Dang does that mean I'm 20-24?

Happy DAY!!

Anonymous said...

Happy bday!! I'm down with the new number system!!

Welcome To Mommyland said...

You are not older but wiser.
Go out and do something awesome for yourself, you deserve it!

Penelope said...

Happy Birthday, grumpy :)

Babes Mami said...

Happy Birthday!

Mommyfriend Lori said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful! If you are twenty-twelve, does that make me twenty-fourteen? Crap.