However, if you saw my house during the month of October, you may not realize it was my favorite time of year. I am lacking in the Halloween decoration department. I could go to the store and by decorations to fill my house, but being a crafty person, I would rather make my own.
You don't have to be a super crafty person to make this wall (or door) hanger. All you need to be able to do is cut and glue. Here's how you can make your own!
Wood letters - I used 6 inch letters
3 sheets of scrapbook paper
Paint brushes - 1 regular, 1 sponge brush
1. Paint the sides of your letters with the black paint
2. Trace the outline of your letters on the scrapbook paper. Cut the letters out.
3. Using the sponge brush, apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to the front of your letters and apply the paper letter accordingly.
Wait approximately 20 minutes then apply a thin coat of Mod Podge on the top of the letters.
4. Cut 3 strands of orange yarn. Tie each letter together. Making a loop, tie the final strand around the top of the B.
5. If you choose to add the ghosts, paint them white. After the paint dries, use a Sharpie to draw faces. Using a hot glue gun or regular white glue, add the ghosts to your hanger.
Prompt #3 - Share a Halloween craft